Davis County & Salt Lake City Metro
The Competition League is for players U11-U18. See the Age Chart to determine the appropriate age group for your player.
Our Competition foundation is developing a player's character, preparation, sportsmanship, and learning more advanced technical and positional play.
- Summer, fall, spring training: twice a week (plus bonus tech and goal keeper trainings).
- Davis County teams train in Bountiful, Centerville, and Farmington.
- SLC Metro teams train at 11th Avenue Park and Bryant Intermediate School.
- Training times/days: decided by the team coach with input from parents/players.
- Winter indoor training (Jan.-March): twice a week, with opt-in Futsal league participation.
- Opt-in multisport training in basketball and volleyball, and pick-up Futsal (Nov.-Dec).
- Outdoor games are in the fall and spring, typically 8-12 games each season and will be on Saturdays and weekdays. Tournaments can be throughout the year.
- Ages 11-12 play 9v9; Ages 13+ play 11v11
- Davis County: Home field games at Legacy Events Center in Farmington.
- SLC Metro: Home field games at 11th Avenue Park.
We emphasize the importance of each player's role on a team. If some players and parents aren't ready to commit to consistent trainings and game play, we can't build a great team and that's just not fair for the players and parents who did sign up to give it their all.
- Fall and spring, 85-100% attendance at trainings and games
- Winter and summer, 75-100% attendance at trainings and games
The costs to participate in Competition League are comparable to or less than other clubs in Utah. We offer options for spreading out payments throughout the year.